The Pines of Mission Assisted Living Facility ~ Our
The Pines of Mission Assisted Living Story
The dream of simply doing it better and our frustration with companies
in healthcare and their willness ro "cut corners" prompted our desire to build
something with intergrity.
We wanted to get back to the philosophy that care was something you should
never compromise. Residents should enjoy where they live, and feel secure
with the people providing them care.
The idea was born in the summer of 2008, and our group began to seek options
to make this dream a reality. We spent months looking for anything that
would be suitable to house and care for people.
Here we are now in 2012.
- We are proud to finally be in a position to provide care and security
for you and your families.
- We will never compromise.
- We will never make excuses to you.
- We will always deliver the care we promised you.
- The residents will always be our priority.
- We will never sacrifice care to save a "few bucks".
We are proud that you are taking this journey with us. Thank you for
your trust, faith, and for sharing our commitment that people must always come
The founding Staff of the Pines of Mission.
Michael Coe, Larry Parker, Administrator/Mission Building Manager & Ilene Arbaugh